Bingo is openSource, But I cannot get Bingo's full code

yingy...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2018, 5:26:58 AM8/23/18
to indigo-general
Bingo is open source, But when I get the Bingo's Code for SQL Server, I cannot find bingo-sqlserver.dll's code。
As the core of Bingo, if bingo-sqlserver.dll is closed source, how can Bingo be a Open Source Software??

Savelyev Alexander

Aug 23, 2018, 5:32:49 AM8/23/18
to indigo-general
Hello

Please find bingo source code here

For Microsoft SQL Server cartridge the code also available at GitHub

The dll is compiled using scripts which are also available

Thanks
Alexander

yingy...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2018, 8:46:43 PM8/29/18
to indigo-general
Thank you for your help, I will study Bingo's code later.
I have another question: the highlight result of Bingo's SubSearch is Mol V3000, But how can I show
the highlight result on the Web? I tried Kether, it can show Mol V3000, but the highlight info in Mol
V3000 cannot be showed by Kether.