Indigo 1.2.2 beta

Savelyev Alexander

Nov 18, 2015, 11:13:39 AM11/18/15
to indigo-dev
Hello All

We are glad to announce the next indigo version release. Version 1.2.2 beta includes lots of new features and improvements

New features and improvements:

  • New layout algorithm. SMART layout mode was added.( details)
  • SGroup rich support was implemented.( details)
  • TGroups and SCSR Transformations ( details)
  • Tautomer enumeration was implemented ( details)
  • Ionize and pKa calculation methods (details)
  • New Maven repository deployment (details)
  • CIP descriptors simplest implementation (details)

Bugfixes:

  • SGroups related bugs were fixed
  • Layout bugfixes
  • Bug with dearomatization was fixed
  • Bug with CDX empty objects
  • SDF ordering issue was fixed
  • Other small bugfixes

Full changelog can be found here

As usual, you can download Indigo from

Download page

Please note, in this beta version Indigo introduces very “new” and “novel” features and algorithms.

We look forward to receiving from you feedback, suggestions and bug reports!

With best regards
Aleksandr Savelev
EPAM Systems
This conversation is locked