Indigo 1.2.1 and updated portal

Savelyev Alexander

Apr 30, 2015, 9:53:10 AM4/30/15
to indig...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

We are glad to announce the next indigo stable version release. Version 1.2.1 includes lots of bugfixes and new features

New features and improvements:

  • Bingo NoSQL new plugin for Indigo was released.
  • standardize() function was implemented
  • SGroup better support. Loading, saving, searching, editing different types of SGroups
  • canonicalSmiles() for Reactions
  • Molfile V3000 type9 and type10 bonds support was implemented
  • ChemDraw CDX reader was implemented
  • Improvements for Reaction Product Enumeration. New option for skipping layout while enumeration was added.
  • Stereo and cis-trans configuration better support
  • Bidirectional stereocenters mode (used by ChemDraw) support was implemented.
  • Stereocenters detection for the haworth projection was implemented. New option 'stereochemistry-detect-haworth-projection' was added

Bugfixes

  • SGroups releated bugs were fixed
  • Indigo now calculates stereocenters for SMARTS like ``[*@H](~*)~*``
  • *Bug with countComponents() was fixed
  • Custom collection names loading in molfile V3000
  • Bug with superatoms saving was fixed
  • Other small bugfixes

Full changelog can be found here

http://lifescience.opensource.epam.com/indigo/release-notes/1.2.x/indigo-1.2.1.html

As usual, you can download Indigo here

http://lifescience.opensource.epam.com/download/indigo/index.html#indigo-1-2-1

Also, we updated the opensource portal. It became more convenient and user-friendly. We are going to improve it further.

We look forward to receiving from you feedback, suggestions and bug reports!

With best regards
Aleksandr Savelev
EPAM Systems

xiao...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 5:24:49 AM6/25/15
to indig...@googlegroups.com
"Utilities and source code will be added soon" has been put on the Indigo download page for several months. I'm really anxious for it. So can you tell me when it will be released?

在 2015年4月30日星期四 UTC+8下午9:53:10,Savelyev Alexander写道:

Savelyev Alexander

Jun 26, 2015, 11:36:25 AM6/26/15
to indig...@googlegroups.com, xiao...@gmail.com, xiao...@gmail.com
Hi

We have updated the utilities. It is available at download page:

http://lifescience.opensource.epam.com/download/indigo/index.html#utilities

We are in progress of moving source code into GitHub. It will be released very soon. Please keep in touch

Thanks
Alexander

Savelyev Alexander

Nov 11, 2015, 7:51:59 AM11/11/15