Re: [indigo-dev] feature request: unique glyph ids

조회수 20회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Mikhail Kozhevnikov

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 30. 오전 8:05:3214. 6. 30.
받는사람 indig...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The issue is a general one, as you can see. I think the most reliable way to avoid glyph clash issues is using the img tag as described in one of the answers. Does that not work for you?

If you know in advance which images go into the same page, you could also use a simple regex to prefix glyph ID's with image-specific codes prior to rendering them, but that seems somewhat ad hoc.

SVG images in indigo are generated by the cairo graphics library and we don't really have direct control over the ID's. It is possible to post-process the files and randomize the glyph identifiers, but given that the tool does not know in advance which specific images will occur in the same page, it would have to try to generate globally unique identifiers, which is bound to produce occasional clashes still.

Greetings,
Mike

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 3:31 AM, pkil...@gmail.com <pkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am rendering multiple svgs in a page and some atoms do not draw correctly, due to what I presume is glyph id clashes discussed here. Nitro groups will draw as hydroxyls etc within the webapp but are fine out of that context.

Is there a way to randomize id strings so they are self consistent but (probably) unique across molecule instances?

Also this is very complex software and you guys have done an amazing job with it, and its great that its opensource. Thanks!

-p

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달