Indigo Newbie .net question

interne...@hjhimmler.de

Oct 12, 2017, 6:25:00 AM10/12/17
to indigo-dev
Hi all,

I try to put together a very simple C# program that utilizes the Indigo Toolkit.

I never used Indigo before, i.e. I am a 100% Newbie.
What I did, was to download the indigo toolkit from github. Compiled the sources in the api/dotnet folder (using VS 2013).
Compilation worked fine and the dll was created.

Opened new Console Project. added reference to the dll. again - no problem.

here is the code of the console program:

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using System.Threading.Tasks;

using com.epam.indigo;

namespace indigoapitestconsole

{

class Program

{

static void Main(string[] args)

{

try

{

Indigo indigo = new Indigo();

IndigoObject mol1 = indigo.loadMolecule("ONc1cccc1");

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

Console.WriteLine("Unhandeled exception. Message: "+ex.Message);

}

}

}

}

When I execute the program I get when I initialize the toolkit (via Indigo indigo = new Indigo();)

an exception with exception text:

"The given key was not present in the dictionary."

What am I do wrong?

What is the "key" mentioned in the message?

Apologize if the reason for the problem is pretty silly, but as stated I am completely new to Indigo.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

hans-juergen