Re: [indigo-general] Regarding integration and contribution to Ketcher 2.0

Antony Williams

Feb 12, 2016, 8:28:00 PM2/12/16
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com, indig...@googlegroups.com
I add my congratulations regarding Ketcher 2.0. It looks excellent. When will the source be released? Thanks

Tony Williams

Join the ACS Division of Chemical Information for $20! Click here

Phone: +1 (919) 201-1516
Email: tony...@gmail.com
Skype: tony27587
Add Your OWN article to ScientistsDB here...

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 7:30 AM, venkata chandrasekhar Nainala <mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am Chandu, software developer at Cheminformatics and Metabolism Group, European Bioinformatics Institute, Cambridge. First of all, awesome work with the Ketcher 2.0. We are using Ketcher 1.5 Beta in our resource ChEBI. I am planning to use your new version 2.0 in our metabolomics resource MetaboLights and few other projects. Can you please let me know about the time line of the version 2.0 source code release.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Chandu

----
Venkata Chandrasekhar Nainala
Software Engineer/Developer
Cheminformatics and Metabolism Group
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Main Building, A2-12, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK

Office: +44 (0)1223 494 219
Mobile: +44 (0)7425386969
E-mail: ven...@ebi.ac.uk / mail...@gmail.com

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/people/venkata-chandrasekhar

Savelyev Alexander

Feb 18, 2016, 10:16:34 AM2/18/16
to indigo-general, indig...@googlegroups.com
Hello

We are developing the new Ketcher and we are trying to make it better. The internal architecture was fully reorganized. As it is in active development stage, the deploying the source code (to EPAM GitHub) is on hold for now (actually, it is more bureaucracy issue). But we have released source code for one of the latest "stable" release (it was tested well). One can find it here

http://lifescience.opensource.epam.com/download/ketcher.html#ketcher-2-0-0-alpha-3

We will try to finish the general re-factoring and "publicize"  the source code under GitHub. Unfortunately, it is hard to tell time line. Definitely, it should be this year. Please keep in touch

With best regards
Alexander
EPAM Systems