A report on Diversity Dialogues!

Ravi Ramakantan

Jan 2, 2015, 2:34:23 AM1/2/15
to ind...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is enjoying this season of celebration with family and friends!

We have been wanting to share the Conference experience with all of you and  have a small write up on the conference now, and also some links to photos, that we hope you will enjoy!

Diversity Dialogues- this is a link to select conference pictures.

DD in Portraits- this is a link to some really nice individual pictures, close ups , etc, that are not included in the general DD album. Some of us may find some of these worth keeping, or sharing.

Haan, main Savitribai Phule!- as the name says, these are pictures of Sushama Deshpande's performance. Contains some absolute gems.
http://goo.gl/DxRG1I

Lots of love, and hoping to meet many of you in the course of 2015, sometime, somewhere,

All of us at CCDC
The Conference- an overview.pdf