CCDC in 2014!

Ravi Ramakantan

Jan 1, 2015, 12:20:34 AM1/1/15
to ind...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend

We had a great run in 2014!

Many people supported us, in so many ways, and we are extremely grateful for that.

Do see the attached report for a glimpse into our journey this year and our plans for next year.

As we renew our commitment to using Theatre of the Oppressed in our work with communities, we look forward to your continued support.

The CCDC family wishes you a great year ahead!

CCDC
CCDC2014.pdf

Prabha Pandey

Jan 2, 2015, 12:12:39 PM1/2/15
to ind...@googlegroups.com

Congrats and BEST wishes for a GREAT YEAR AHEAD!
Prabha Pandey