CCDC's 7th Theatre of the Oppressed Training is here!

Ravi Ramakantan

Mar 15, 2017, 6:53:22 PM3/15/17
to Theatre of the Oppressed in India
Hi friends

Here's the announcement of CCDC's 7th TO Training. Please spread the word in your circles.

Below is the covering letter. You can copy paste that, when you send the training flyer that is attached. When you are sending the cover letter, please also send the line with the unsubscribe option at the end.
If anyone has trouble with the links in the cover letter, the PDF flyer should work. You can also copy paste the link in your browser.

Dear friend,

Greetings from the Centre for Community Dialogue and Change!

We are excited to announce our seventh week-long training in Theatre of the Oppressed!

The dates of the training this year are May 29- June 3, 2017. The venue is Vidyadeep College, Ulsoor road, Bangalore.

 Theatre of the Oppressed (TO) is a creative tool that can deepen and transform your social, cultural and political work. Beginners as well as those seeking to enhance their understanding and practice of TO will find this workshop useful.

 No prior theatre experience is necessary.  All you need is imagination and a desire for change!

 Our trainings in previous years have attracted participants from all over India as well as from Europe, Australia, the USA, Canada, the Middle East, and South East Asia. You can see some of their feedback at this link

www.ccdc.in/theater-oppressed-workshops/feedback

 This year's Workshop webpage is at this link:

http://www.ccdc.in/six-day-training-2017

 (if the above link is  not clickable, you can access it from the attached PDF document)

 Please circulate this information among your friends and anyone you think may be interested.

If you have any questions, do write back or call Ravi at +91 9900477000 or Radha at +91 7760627206.

Radha, Ravi

 CCDC

www.ccdc.in

Training flyer 2017.pdf