Cyanide & Happiness

Saad Akhtar

Jul 29, 2010, 6:33:26 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Have you guys seen this: http://forums.explosm.net/showthread.php?t=67947

Does anyone else see a future in this? Next thing you know there are a million Indian webcomics... People being shipped by the truckloads..

:P

Saad Akhtar
Webcomic: Fly, You Fools!
Phone: (+91) 9871820865

Anshul

Jul 29, 2010, 6:43:02 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Future? It might end our Monopoly in the *lucrative* webcomic industry.

- Anshul/brainstuck.com

Saad Akhtar

Jul 29, 2010, 6:47:55 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Not if we start a human trafficking business, migrating out "co-artists" to the land of the free...

Saad Akhtar
Webcomic: Fly, You Fools!
Phone: (+91) 9871820865

@nks

Jul 29, 2010, 6:48:19 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Yey! Time for my kind to roll ....

-Ankit
webcomic: http://freakocomics.wordpress.com

Prateek Agarwal

Jul 29, 2010, 6:49:01 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
No they just for a concert and accidentally get lost :)

Prateek Agarwal

Jul 29, 2010, 6:51:32 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Hilarious stuff freako :) I liked the snaps of hand drawn ones on ... what is it?

If possible please add an option to subscribe by email :)

- Prateek

@nks

Jul 29, 2010, 6:57:36 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
thanks  ... :) ..

that was the white board at my work desk ....

have to work on the site .. with better template and RSS Icons ...

have been too busy lately ...

Any suggestion ?

-Ankit

Prateek Agarwal

Jul 29, 2010, 7:01:25 AM7/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Well am no web dev expert. seems your forte is comics drawn in MSPaint but i would recommend giving Gimp / Photoshop a try