an opportunity for comics authors to make some money doing comics!

7 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

BHARATH MURTHY

ungelesen,
14.09.2010, 05:17:1514.09.10
an BHARATH MURTHY
Dinamalar, a leading Tamil newspaper, has a weekly childrens supplement magazine
called 'Siruvarmalar'. This supplement used to be very popular long ago in the 70s and 80s.
They are now in the process of converting this supplement into
a weekly black & white comics magazine, with ONLY comics content. The idea is to
have a few long running series with each issue containing 10 page episodes on a weekly
basis. This is the first time in India that we're seeing a weekly comics magazine.

They are willing to pay Rs.750/- per page and expect 10 complete pages every week.

The series should run for at least 3 months. Longer series are welcome.

The language barrier is no problem since you can submit in English
and the comic will be translated into Tamil inhouse by them.

If interested, submit a synopsis and 2 page sample artwork to
Krishnamurthy R. at krishn...@dinamalar.in .

They want to start the magazine by Nov first week, so do hurry!

The narratives can be anything from Fantasy, Science fiction to
realistic drama and non-fiction in any form.

The assumed target age group is from 10-20 from their side,
but personally, I feel comics are read even by college-going
people, so the range is wide.

Please tell other interested people also.

--

COMIX.INDIA Magazine- BUY IT HERE!
--

Allen antworten