Fonts

1 view

Prateek Agarwal

Jun 29, 2010, 7:51:52 AM6/29/10
to IndianWebComics
Fonts are an important part of any visual medium, earlier i did not use to bother about them but now i look carefully. Recently i have started using "Squeaky Chalk Sound" a lot, apart from "Segoe" and "Trebuchet" in my blog images.

What specific fonts to people use?

Saad Akhtar

Jun 29, 2010, 8:11:35 AM6/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
I use Mighty Zeo. Regular, bold and all caps versions are great. Some people use all caps fonts exclusively... I think it's a little hard to read though..

But then there are some who use Comic Sans :"(

Prasanna Patange

Jun 29, 2010, 11:08:20 AM6/29/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I use Tahoma (bold) as my main font but there are several other fonts which I have used occassionally in my webcomic. These include - Squiggly-wiggly ( for cursive handwriting), Tall Paul (for creepy text written in blood), Australian sunrise (for Sound effects) and Times New Roman (for book pages) among others.

-sangfroid
5 Din Ek Ajnabee ( http://babusimbdi.smackjeeves.com/ )