Tatha and I

1 view

notnarayan

Aug 17, 2010, 1:17:05 AM8/17/10
to IndianWebComics
Ah! I have finally launched the first Episode of Tatha and I. It is
more or less an introductory episode which sets the tempo for how this
story is going to unfold. Do check it out by clicking this
http://shankarnarayan.in/comics.htm

Also I have launched my own website. I had registered the domain
sometime last year but never found the time to design it. Well, I was
lazy At shankarnarayan.in I plan to post a new episode of tatha and I
every monday and a random comic sometime during the week. Lets see how
that goes. I would love to hear from you !

Vijayendra Mohanty

Aug 17, 2010, 1:27:12 AM8/17/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Looks promising.

May also work in a presentation format. As in, one panel at a time that one clicks on to move to the next panel/page.

V_

Shankar N..!

Aug 17, 2010, 2:27:09 AM8/17/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vimoh,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I have made it in that format, though I believe the format of reading it is not clear. Do click the image to move on to the next image.

http://bit.ly/notnarayanshankar

@nks

Aug 17, 2010, 2:52:36 AM8/17/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Liked it ...

specially the episode per page thing ....

pleasant for people with slow internet connection ...