erratic beat comics

Erratic Beat

Jan 12, 2010, 12:50:58 AM1/12/10
to IndianWebComics
Hey all-
My name is Roopa and I am the founder/artist for Erratic Beat Comics.
Please check out my site:

http://erraticbeat.thecomicseries.com/

Any feedback good/bad is welcome! :) Just e-mail me at my gmail acct
or if u feel so inclined, click on the comic and rate it/leave
feedback. Also, please be sure to vote my comic using the links on my
page if u like it!

Thanks!

Cohan Sujay Carlos

Jan 12, 2010, 1:23:31 AM1/12/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roopa,

That's a nice cartoon on nerds (oh wait a minute, I am a nerd!!!)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the list and also share a comics website that I have put together.

The website is www.toonsket.com ...   You'll see my work there, but it's an open website ... anyone can post comics to it and I'd love to get more cartoonists on board.

What I am trying to do is create a library of cartoon characters that anyone can use to assemble cartoons.  Check it out!

Happy New Year everybody!

Cohan

Erratic Beat

Jan 12, 2010, 3:27:00 AM1/12/10
to IndianWebComics
Haha I'm a nerd as well! :)

Interesting concept for your site. I will try to add to it.
~Roopa

On Jan 12, 1:23 am, Cohan Sujay Carlos <cohan.su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Roopa,
>
> That's a nice cartoon on nerds (oh wait a minute, I am a nerd!!!)
>
> I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the list and also share a comics
> website that I have put together.
>

> The website iswww.toonsket.com...   You'll see my work there, but it's an

> open website ... anyone can post comics to it and I'd love to get more
> cartoonists on board.
>
> What I am trying to do is create a library of cartoon characters that anyone
> can use to assemble cartoons.  Check it out!
>
> Happy New Year everybody!
>
> Cohan

Prateek Agarwal

Jan 12, 2010, 6:46:49 AM1/12/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
@Cohan: Your idea seems pretty nice. Would give it a try some day.

Abhijeet Kini

Jan 12, 2010, 8:14:15 AM1/12/10
to indianw...@googlegroups.com
hey all,
 was going thru this chain of mails right now, and its always so cool to see/read more work from our breed ;)
@ roopa: nice...u plan to have a series up? like...definitions for each personality type?
@ cohan: nerds...arent we all? ;)

thought id share something with ya'll:

this is a little anim we came up with. the characters are mine. iv been a cartoonist for a while and been an animator since the last 5 yrs. also, do visit my site...   www.abhijeetkini.com