Some plants from North Goa

renee vyas vyas

Aug 17, 2010, 4:54:59 AM8/17/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I have been a member of Indian Tree Pix egroup from the year 2007, gaining immense knowledge and guidance, in terms of learning about flora of india but i have never actively participated in the discussions.

I request you to kindly identify the enclosed pictures of plants which I found in Candolium area of North Goa near Fort Aguada in 1st week of August,2010.

Regards,

Renee

Climber 1 a_1.JPG
Climber 1b_1.JPG
Tree 1 a_1.JPG
Tree 1 b_1.JPG
Tree 1 c_1.JPG

renee vyas vyas

Aug 17, 2010, 5:08:22 AM8/17/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Another one for ID from Candolium, North Goa near Fort Auguada in 1st week of Aug,10.

.Thanks with regards,,,Renee
Tree 2 a_1.JPG
Tree 2 b_1.JPG
Tree 2 c_1.JPG
Tree 2 d_1.JPG

Neil Soares

Aug 17, 2010, 6:15:54 AM8/17/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, renee vyas vyas
Hi Renee,
   This is Phatukri [Grewia nervosa / Grewia microcos].
                              Regards,
                                Neil.

Neil Soares

Aug 17, 2010, 6:19:31 AM8/17/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, renee vyas vyas
Hi Renee,
   The tree is Chicada [Sapium insigne]. Please send some more photographs of the climber separately.
                 Regards,
                  Neil.

Aug 17, 2010, 8:48:19 AM8/17/10
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Neil,

Thanks for the ID.....unfortunately I did not click many pictures of the climber.

Regards,

Renee

Rashida Atthar

Aug 17, 2010, 9:36:14 AM8/17/10
to renee vyas vyas, Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Renee ji !! Good to see your first posts.

A short intro. to Renee ji, particularly for those Mumbaikars who want to plant trees in any open space they may have in their society or nearby. Renee helps in plantation. Also the BMC fellows are scared of her because she will not allow any less digging of required pits and so on. Hope to see more pics from you Renee ji !

regards,
Rashida.