Aponogeton satarensis-Rare species.

rashida atthar

Sep 14, 2009, 12:21:46 PM9/14/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This rare species of Aponogeton satarensis, an aquatic herb, was seen last week at the kaas plateaus, Satara, Maharashtra.

regards,
Rashida.

Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama
Aponogeton satarensis rare species.JPG
Aponogeton satarensis 1.JPG
Aponogeton satarensis in water.JPG

Swagat

Sep 15, 2009, 1:55:33 AM9/15/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

'Aponogeton satarensis' is called 'Satari Paantura' 'सातारी पाणतुरा' in Marathi by locals there.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

singhg .

Sep 15, 2009, 2:12:42 AM9/15/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rasida ji
You have been uploading really good plants. Please it up. A good contribution to the group.

Gurcharan Singh

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Department of Botany