SK 3302 08 January 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 8, 2022, 11:17:22 AM1/8/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Sundarijal, Kathmandu
Altitude: 1681 m.
Date: 09 December 2021
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_2027.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 8, 2022, 11:17:36 AM1/8/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_2028.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 8, 2022, 11:17:42 AM1/8/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_2029.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2022, 5:27:19 AM1/12/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family or the genus ?
Fabaceae?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 12, 2022, 5:42:22 AM1/12/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
No Idea Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2022, 5:59:56 AM1/12/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Gehlot ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jan 12, 2022, 6:03:18 AM1/12/22
to J.M. Garg, Hukam Singh Gehlot, efloraofindia
This is not Fabaceae !
Thank you Dr. Gehlot !

Saroj Kasaju

Hukam Singh Gehlot

Jan 12, 2022, 6:19:25 AM1/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok
Thanks

HS

Hukam Singh Gehlot

Jan 12, 2022, 6:26:44 AM1/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Interested in following two plants legumes of Mimosoideae

1. Adenanthera pavonina
2. Xylia xylocarpa

Interested in checking root nodules. I can check if get seeds by sowing them in soil. If you people know locations/ sites where these tree plants grow kindly 8nform me. If I can get seeds of these for research plz..

H.S.Gehlot

PS: Garg ji or Kasaju ji if you can get infirnation from our members of eflorindia plz let me know.

GOPAL SINGH Rawat

Jan 12, 2022, 7:04:49 PM1/12/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
It does resemble some Phaseolus.

Best,

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2022, 7:45:37 PM1/12/22
to GOPAL SINGH Rawat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Rawat ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2022, 10:40:22 AM1/15/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, GOPAL SINGH Rawat
Such long pods are generally seen in many species of Indigofera, as per comparative images herein.
Could not find a match as per comparative images at Phaseolus
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 16, 2022, 1:51:08 AM1/16/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GOPAL SINGH Rawat
Hoya linearis Wall. ex D.Don !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 19, 2022, 2:48:14 AM1/19/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, GOPAL SINGH RAWAT
So these are leaves and not pods.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg