PM01-16082021- Plant id from Pangi valley, H.P

Pardeep Mor

Aug 16, 2021, 2:57:08 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Habit- Small herb found growing at a rocky mountain peak
Habitat- wild
location- Hudan bhatori, Pangi valley, Chamba, H.P.
Altitude- 3200m
Date- July 2021

--
Pardeep K. Mor
Research Scholar

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:39 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Check with Persicaria Pardeep Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/16/21, 12:54:39 PM

D.S Rawat

Aug 16, 2021, 5:41:15 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Bistorta affinis (=Polygonum affine) to me. Please compare with:

DSRawat, Pantnagar

Pardeep Mor

Aug 16, 2021, 5:55:13 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thank u Paradesi ji

Pardeep Mor

Aug 16, 2021, 5:57:26 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, J.M. Garg
Thank u D.S Rawat sir
It is looking like B. affinis
But I don't have closeup images of the plant.

J.M. Garg

Aug 24, 2021, 2:51:03 AM8/24/21
to efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, Pardeep Mor
Thanks, Rawat ji, for id as Bistorta affinis

With regards,
J.M.Garg
m_DSC_0867.JPG
m_DSC_0868.JPG
m_DSC_0869.JPG
m_DSC_0871.JPG

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Aug 24, 2021, 4:14:07 AM8/24/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, Pardeep Mor
Yes, agree with Rawat sir's ID. Bistorta affinis (D.Don) Greene
Regards,
Ritesh

J.M. Garg

Aug 24, 2021, 4:36:00 AM8/24/21
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, Pardeep Mor
Thanks a lot, Ritesh ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg