[efloraofindia:34851] ID for a tiny herb from Arunachal Pradesh

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

May 15, 2010, 9:48:30 PM5/15/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Attached herewith a photograph for identification.

Location: Upper Siang district, Arunachal Pradesh, India

Habit: Herb

Habitat: Rocky stones near streams.

Regards,

Ritesh.

DSC_0320.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

May 15, 2010, 9:53:48 PM5/15/10
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, indian...@googlegroups.com
I may be wrong but to me it appears to be some Bryophyte, a member of Jungermaniales.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

May 16, 2010, 12:08:33 AM5/16/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think from the attangment this is Porella sp
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2010, 6:05:46 AM5/29/10
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Dr. M. K. Pathak

Earlier relevant feedback:

“I may be wrong but to me it appears to be some Bryophyte, a member of Jungermaniales.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

“I think from the attangment this is Porella sp
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC_0320.JPG

Satish Chile

May 29, 2010, 9:21:44 AM5/29/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Dr. M. K. Pathak
Yes this is Porella sp.a member of Jungermaniales.
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile