ID Is this Zizyphus xylocarpa or Guzebo?

rashida atthar

Jun 4, 2009, 8:23:08 AM6/4/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Request Species ID of this Zizyphus taken at Aarey road on 4 June '09.Thankyou.

regards,
Rashida.

MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.
Zizyphus 1.jpg
Zizyphus 2.jpg
Zizyphus 4.jpg
Zizyphus leaf back .jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2009, 11:08:34 PM6/21/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id help pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Zizyphus 1.jpg
Zizyphus 2.jpg
Zizyphus 4.jpg
Zizyphus leaf back .jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 22, 2009, 4:04:14 AM6/22/09
to indiantreepix
Here is some feedback:
"Sh. Gargji,
Please see the fruit size???
After only possible to idenfied at species level.
Thanking you,
Pankaj
Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523
E-mail: pranav...@rediffmail.com
***********************************************"

JM Garg

Feb 3, 2019, 5:38:45 AM2/3/19
to efloraofindia
Zizyphus 1.jpg
Zizyphus 2.jpg
Zizyphus 4.jpg
Zizyphus leaf back .jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 3, 2019, 5:46:25 AM2/3/19
to efloraofindia
I think close to images at Ziziphus rugosa Lam.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

Zizyphus 1.jpg
Zizyphus 2.jpg
Zizyphus 4.jpg
Zizyphus leaf back .jpg