Flora of Chakrata: Urtica parviflora from Chakrata

Skip to the first unread message

Balkar Arya

28-Sep-2011, 9:52:02 pm28/09/11

28-Sep-2011, 10:51:37 pm28/09/11

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

28-Sep-2011, 11:31:43 pm28/09/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Sir, you have provided the id at the spot but i forgot that. Today when saw a photo of location i recall it immediately

J.M. Garg

01-Mar-2014, 3:35:26 am01/03/14
to efloraofindia, Balkar Singh
U. ardens as per another thread.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images).

Urtica parviflora-1 (1).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (2).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (3).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (4).JPG