[efloraofindia:35994] Acampe praemorsa-250510-PKA1

Prashant awale

May 25, 2010, 12:52:55 PM5/25/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Wild Orchid from  Karnala Bird Sanctuary.

Bot. name: Acampe praemorsa
Family: Orchidaceae
Date /Time: 23-05-2010 / 09:20AM
Location: Karnala Bird Sanctuary, near Panvel
Habitat: Wild

regards
Prashant

IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_7014.jpg
IMG_7026.jpg
IMG_7036c.jpg
IMG_7053.jpg
IMG_7022c.jpg
IMG_7049.jpg

tanay bose

May 25, 2010, 1:03:31 PM5/25/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Great catch Awesome Prasant ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

mani nair

May 25, 2010, 1:13:55 PM5/25/10
to tanay bose, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Prashantji,
Excellent photos. I visited the Karnala Bird Sanctuary last month, but the orchids were not in flower that time.   I heard there is one more orchid - bee orchid growing in Karnala, but I did not find any.  Better luck next time.

Regards,

Mani.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Jul 13, 2010, 4:15:34 PM7/13/10