Flora Picture of the year-2009 Nalini Bhat

nabha meghani

Dec 30, 2009, 12:11:08 PM12/30/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Nigella damascena (Love-in-a-mist) Jungfer-in-grünen

This is my favorite flower. For many years i had this flower in my garden, it is self-seeding and so i had these flowers year after year at the same place. It took over one corner in the garden and so i started to use the attractive capsules in dry flower arrangements or give away to my friends. I suppose, one day no capsule was left over to spread the seed in my garden. I was sad, that for a couple of years i had no  Jungfer-in-grünen. BUT in 2009 there was one plant with a few flowers and it was like meeting an old friend after some years.  I hope to get more in 2010.

Regards

Wish you all the very best for 2010.
Nalini
Jungfer-im grünen-3964-k.jpg

Pinki

Dec 30, 2009, 11:41:05 PM12/30/09
to indiantreepix
Really nice photograph Nalini Ji i must admit that i haven't seen this
earlier...

Alok

>  Jungfer-im grünen-3964-k.jpg
> 511KViewDownload

J.M. Garg

Dec 31, 2009, 12:02:21 AM12/31/09
to Pinki, indiantreepix
A wonderful story of our relations with our garden friends!!!

2009/12/31 Pinki <alok...@gmail.com>

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)