Poaceae‎: Species and genus pages‎‎ are now with comparative images

9 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

J.M. Garg

nelasīta,
2024. gada 21. apr. 02:21:1721. apr.
uz efloraofindia

Dear members,

Species and genus pages of‎‎‎ Poaceae‎‎‎ are now with comparative images. On clicking the link of species, one can check the complete details.

May I request you to pl. go through & point out mistakes, if any. I hope this will aid in identification in future. If anybody can send images of other species of this family (for incorporation in the website), if any, or can identify unidentified/ wrongly identified images, it will be really nice. Pl. circulate it widely, for the benefit of all concerned.

Thanks to Sh. Manoj Chnadran ji who has done most of the identifications.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh