Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week : Climber/Climbing shrubs : Fwd: PlANT FOR ID 146 SMP OCT 09

Satish Phadke

Nov 13, 2011, 1:08:19 AM11/13/11
to indiantreepix Indian
Forwarding again in view of Papilionaceae week.
Attaching few new photos.

Nov 13, 2011, 2:28:07 AM11/13/11
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Vigna aconitifolia.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2011, 2:30:50 AM11/13/11
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
I hope Vigna trilobata

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Vijayasankar

Nov 13, 2011, 2:35:18 AM11/13/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Agreed Gurcharan ji. It was slip of my memory...Thanks for the correction.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2013, 6:38:16 AM10/22/13
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, radha veach, Vijayasankar Raman

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Vigna aconitifolia.
Regards
Vijayasankar Raman

I hope Vigna trilobata
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

Agreed Gurcharan ji. It was slip of my memory...Thanks for the correction.
Regards
 Vijayasankar Raman

Vigna aconitifolia as per another thread - from Radha ji.

Forwarding again in view of Papilionaceae week.
Attaching few new photos.

A climber Pune 4th Oct 09. Growing wild for ID
Lobed leaves. Flower indicate to be from Fabaceae
Satish Phadke

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

--
Dr Satish Phadke

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Pardeshi S.

Nov 5, 2013, 11:07:36 PM11/5/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is Vigna trilobata.

regards
 satish pardeshi

avinash adsul

Nov 6, 2013, 3:21:46 AM11/6/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sirs,
  Please refer the attached paper, It can be V. indica
earlier it was V. trilobata var pusila

On Sunday, November 13, 2011 11:38:19 AM UTC+5:30, Dr Phadke wrote:
Rheedea21_1-7.pdf

Satish Phadke

Nov 7, 2013, 8:44:18 AM11/7/13
to avinash adsul, indiantreepix
So the confusion still remains.....

Dr Satish Phadke

J.M. Garg

Nov 17, 2013, 4:14:49 AM11/17/13
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, radha veach, Vijayasankar Raman, satish pardeshi, avinash adsul, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
A reply from another thread on Gopal ji's similar posted plant:
"The original plant posted may be Vigna indica T.M. Dixit, K.V. Bhat & S.R. Yadav. Please have a look at http://www.iaat.org.in/Rheedea21_1-7.pdf. Regards, Shrikant"

Forwarding again in view of Papilionaceae week.
Attaching few new photos.

A climber Pune 4th Oct 09. Growing wild for ID
Lobed leaves. Flower indicate to be from Fabaceae
Satish Phadke

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

--
Dr Satish Phadke

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2190 members & 1,72,300 messages on 31/10/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).
DSCN2532s.jpg
DSCN2537s.jpg
_MG_4631s.jpg
_MG_4630s.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2021, 12:11:23 PM10/14/21
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Avinash <avinash.adsul@gmail.com>, sarath pushkin @ EY GSS Technopark <sarathnelluvai@yahoo.co.in>, Vijayasankar Raman, GurcharanSingh, satish pardeshi
Yes, it is Vigna trilobata as per stipules as per publication details in this post, as stated by Singh ji, Vijayasankar ji and Satish Pardeshi ji