Pink flower creeper(Samir Takaochi)

Samir Takaochi

Aug 1, 2010, 3:03:12 AM8/1/10
to indiantreepix
Hello friends, thank you always for your precious advices. I really appreciate all of you for you kindness.

By the way, could you advice me the name of this plant?

Place: Ramgarch
Timing: June
Size of flower:7mm
Type: Creeper

Samir Takaochi
画像 470.jpg
画像 473.jpg
画像 474.jpg

Samir Takaochi

Aug 1, 2010, 5:03:41 AM8/1/10
to indiantreepix
Pankaji ji, Gurcharan ji, thank you so much always!!!. Sorry, there is typing mistake about place.

X Place: Ramgarch
O Place: Ramgarh
Samir Takaochi

2010/8/1 Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com>
seems like Rumex hastatus!!
Pankaj

Ritesh Choudhary

Aug 1, 2010, 5:48:23 AM8/1/10
to efloraofindia
Yes Pankaj! Rumex hastatus from my side too.
Ritesh.

On Aug 1, 2:03 pm, Samir Takaochi <bandob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pankaji ji, Gurcharan ji, thank you so much always!!!. Sorry, there is
> typing mistake about place.
>
> X Place: Ramgarch
> O Place: Ramgarh
> Samir Takaochi
>
> 2010/8/1 Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
>

> > seems like Rumex hastatus!!
> > Pankaj- Hide quoted text -

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 1, 2010, 3:10:26 AM8/1/10
to Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2010, 4:24:30 AM8/1/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix
Yes, it is Rumex hastatus, very common al lower altitudes in Western Himalayas, extremely attractive when in fruit. Samir ji please mention the place. It is recommended to follow the prescribed format for IDs.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2010, 4:26:27 AM8/1/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix
Sorry Samir ji, I failed to notice information you had provided. That information is fine.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089