Tiny Plant for ID : Nasik : 18JAN21 : AK-17

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 18, 2021, 10:34:36 AM1/18/21
to efloraofindia
A very tiny plant.
Looks to be Indigofera Species.
Aarti
20210103_122728.jpg
20210103_122731.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 18, 2021, 12:38:46 PM1/18/21
to efloraofindia
Indigofera trita,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 18, 2021, 9:32:57 PM1/18/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks for the id Paradesi Ji.
You seem to know all the plants very well.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvFscBs3hLm7dzW6MR-UhAW7MgZ7gzXm6M0J05yyRd4cFg%40mail.gmail.com.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 19, 2021, 1:33:20 PM1/19/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
You are welcome ma'am,
😀 thanks for your comment.

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 19, 2021, 9:29:31 PM1/19/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh
Paradesi Ji,
I'm getting confused between Indigofera glandulosa, trifoliata and trita.
I have posted similar plants from Nasik before.
Also Indigofera trita on Flowersofindia looks different from my pictures above.

Regards,
Aarti

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 11:08 PM Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvFscBs3hLm7dzW6MR-UhAW7MgZ7gzXm6M0J05yyRd4cFg%40mail.gmail.com.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 20, 2021, 8:41:05 PM1/20/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh
1. Leaves with glands....................glandulosa
1. Leaves without glands........................2
2. Leaves glabrous above, pubescenct below.....trifoliata
2. Leaves appressed pubescent both surfaces or verrucose...trita

It may help you ma'am,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 20, 2021, 11:15:57 PM1/20/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh
Paradesi Ji,
Thanks for the tips in differentiating the different Species.
Hope I'm able to understand these differences.
Regards,
Aarti