Dendrophthoe falcata

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2008, 9:42:25 PM12/16/08
to indiantreepix
On 27/9/08 in Hyderabad, AP. It's a branch parasite & quite common in Hyderabad.
Here is a link for this pest management: http://www.ikisan.com/links/ap_mangoPest%20Management.shtml
From Indiantreepix Database:
Dendrophthoe falcata (syn. D. curvata)  Loranthaceae Bhadreshwar, Hooghly, West Bengal: 01/12/2007 Dendrophthoe falcata information from NPGS/GRIN DENDROPTHOE FALCATA. - indiantreepix | Google Groups Ikisan - Dendrophthoe parasite in Mango

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dendrophthoe falcata in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_0459.jpg
Dendrophthoe falcata in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0460.jpg
Dendrophthoe falcata in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0462.jpg
Dendrophthoe falcata in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0454.jpg