Mussaenda 'Queen Sirikit' from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 12, 2010, 12:44:09 AM6/12/10
to efloraofindia
Musseanda 'Queen Sirikit' from Khalsa College, Delhi. Please compare with another Pink Mussaenda uploaded today, which Tanay thought it to be M. erythrosepala and I identified as this one.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Mussaenda'Queen Sirikit'-Delhi-1.jpg
Mussaenda'Queen Sirikit'-Delhi-2.jpg
Mussaenda'Queen Sirikit'-Delhi-3.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 12, 2010, 12:48:09 AM6/12/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir I was wrong !!
tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

mani nair

Jun 12, 2010, 1:44:19 AM6/12/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes it is similar.
Regards,
Mani.

Balkar Arya

Jun 12, 2010, 10:47:30 AM6/12/10
to mani nair, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing sir, i also have same in my college. Is it also Mussaenda-philippica

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat