Awesome blossoms- Kolkata

Shantanu Bhattacharya

Oct 9, 2010, 6:24:02 AM10/9/10
to efloraofindia, Soma Jha, Maitreyee Das
Hi
sharing snap of lovely blossoms in an exhibition in Kolkata, December 2009.
regards
Shantanu

Shantanu Bhattacharya.
B.Sc, M.Sc (Zoology)
University of Calcutta.
Teaching Faculty.
Dept. of Biology.
Vivekananda Mission School(ICSE).
Joka. Kolkata.

DSC07436(1).JPG

Farida Abraham

Oct 9, 2010, 8:29:32 AM10/9/10
to Shantanu Bhattacharya, efloraofindia, Soma Jha, Maitreyee Das
antirrhinium  -  not sure if I have the spelling correct. FA
--
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 9, 2010, 9:52:07 AM10/9/10
to Farida Abraham, Shantanu Bhattacharya, efloraofindia, Soma Jha, Maitreyee Das
Antirrhinum majus
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Shantanu

Oct 9, 2010, 10:55:43 AM10/9/10
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Pankaj ji....and Farida madam for identifying the
flowers.

regards
Shantanu.

Shantanu Bhattacharya.