need ID

kmalani

Mar 20, 2009, 8:02:26 AM3/20/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,
A flowering creeper in the grounds of Sharad Baug Palace Bhuj. Taken
in February. Link for the pic below.
Kalpana

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/gC2hwdWRpofbZHmnFP911g?feat=directlink

grassman

Mar 20, 2009, 8:38:24 AM3/20/09
to indiantreepix

this is ptrea volubilis of family verbenaceae
> http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/gC2hwdWRpofbZHmnFP911g?feat=di...

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2009, 9:07:39 AM3/20/09
to grassman, indiantreepix
Thanks, Mayur ji,
Details from Indiantreepix Database:
Petrea volubilis (Syn. Petrea kohautiana) Verbenaceae  Queen's Wreath, Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine or Bluebird Vine, Nilmani on 28/2/08 in Kolkata; in Sipna near Sinhgad Pune on 8th Feb 2009; at Shalini Palace, Kolhapur- Feb.'09?;  Queen's Wreath, Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine (Petrea volubilis) msg Kshounish - indiantreepix | Google Groups Petrea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ID02022009phk - indiantreepix | Google Groups

2009/3/20 grassman <crazyg...@gmail.com>

this is ptrea volubilis of family verbenaceae
> http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/gC2hwdWRpofbZHmnFP911g?feat=di...

kmalani

Mar 20, 2009, 9:50:37 AM3/20/09
to indiantreepix