Abutilon for id

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 7:51:13 AM11/17/22
to indiantreepix
Dear All,
Request for I'd of Abutilon from Bilaspur. Leaves have velvety in texture. The plant does not have branches. Could not find open flowers. Photographed in November, 2022.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam
20221113_093635.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 7:52:39 AM11/17/22
to indiantreepix
Another image of the plant.
20221113_093640.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 7:54:02 AM11/17/22
to indiantreepix
Image of unopen flower and fruits.
20221113_095128.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 8:15:09 AM11/17/22
to indiantreepix
Image of the close up of leaves and unripe fruits
20221113_093626.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 17, 2022, 8:27:42 AM11/17/22
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com
Beautiful images, Bala ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 8:29:30 AM11/17/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Garg ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2022, 12:11:29 PM11/17/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Bala Subramaniam, J.M. Garg
Abutilon pannosum (G.Forst.) Schltdl. ! Please Check !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 17, 2022, 6:46:07 PM11/17/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Thanks a lot Saroj ji.
Warm regards.
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2022, 11:44:48 PM11/17/22
to Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
OK Bala Ji . Hope ID is correct !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Bala Subramaniam

Nov 18, 2022, 2:12:49 AM11/18/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
I will verify Saroj ji. Thanks & Regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Dec 3, 2022, 8:58:27 AM12/3/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Bala Subramaniam
Maybe A.hirtum as per keys in BSI Flora of India
Flowers would have helped further.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Dec 3, 2022, 7:39:31 PM12/3/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Garg ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 5, 2023, 9:20:04 PM1/5/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix
Garg ji, I have been able to get the images of flower which I am posting, that may help in identity of the species of Abutilon. Thanks.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam
20230105_124856.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 5, 2023, 9:34:24 PM1/5/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix
Another image of  close up of flower.
20230105_124906.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2023, 12:27:46 AM1/6/23
to Bala Subramaniam, Saroj Kasaju, indiantreepix
Appears to be Abutilon hirtum (Lam.) Sweet only.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam