(01/May/2021 ART 3) Is this Khaya senegalensis?

Ms. Tamil

May 1, 2021, 7:13:33 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Date: 01/May/2021
Place: Palani, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu

May I know if this is Khaya senegalensis?

Thank you!
-Arvindh
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1327.jpg
IMG_1330.jpg
IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1328.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2021, 11:42:20 AM5/1/21
to efloraindia, mst...@mstamil.com, J.M. Garg
I guess correct ID ! Khaya senegalensis
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

May 2, 2021, 12:01:39 AM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Can you please post the better closeup of the flowers and leaves (foliage).

Ms. Tamil

May 3, 2021, 1:01:18 AM5/3/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Saroj ji!

-Arvindh

Arvindh T

May 3, 2021, 1:30:19 AM5/3/21
to efloraofindia
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 9:31:39 AM UTC+5:30 Mahadeswara wrote:
Can you please post the better closeup of the flowers and leaves (foliage).

Thanks for the comment Mahadeswara ji.  [I missed checking mails sent to the group.  I am now subscribing to the individual threads, to not miss any communication.]

The original pictures were taken from a distance.  (Not sure if it was the early morning sun, but the shine in the leaves caught the eye.)  I'll try to get better pictures in the upcoming days and post in this thread.

-Arvindh

Arvindh T

May 8, 2021, 3:16:26 AM5/8/21
to efloraofindia
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 9:31:39 AM UTC+5:30 Mahadeswara wrote:
Can you please post the better closeup of the flowers and leaves (foliage).

Please find attached some more pictures of the tree.  Kindly let me know if these are useful to ID the tree.

Thank you.
Arvindh
IMG_1402.jpg
IMG_1400.jpg
IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg
IMG_1396.jpg
IMG_1401.jpg
IMG_1397.jpg
IMG_1394.jpg

M Swamy

May 8, 2021, 8:18:25 AM5/8/21
to efloraofindia
Aravind ji,
Beautiful photographs !
For me your ID is correct.

Arvindh T

May 9, 2021, 4:20:27 AM5/9/21
to efloraofindia
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 5:48:25 PM UTC+5:30 Mahadeswara wrote:
Aravind ji,
Beautiful photographs !
For me your ID is correct.

Thank you Madeswara ji.

Ms. Tamil

May 9, 2021, 8:26:33 AM5/9/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you Mahadeswara ji.  Kindly excuse the misspelling!

-Arvindh