white palash

dein jones

May 31, 2010, 5:41:08 AM5/31/10
to efloraofindia
I have been trying to follow the thread on White Palash (as we know it
flame of the forest). I have planted the yellow and orange variety
from seed - and hope to see it grow. I really need the white one. I
have a small garden here in the Niger Delta Nigeria. Normally I rarely
plant non indigenous species because it seems to me conserving what we
have (and we are fast logging the delta into a desert) is priority -
however I thing the White Palash is a magnificent tree. I also note
that it has significant religious value. For which I am not at all
surprised. Sorry about the diatribe. Where can I get some seeds to
plant this tree. I realise that I may have wrong to request seeds in
this forum, if that is the case please direct me where I might.
I am a humble gardener.

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2010, 7:06:57 AM5/31/10
to dein jones, efloraofindia
Hi, Dein ji,
You may like to go through the earlier thread in this regard:

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Jun 14, 2010, 2:30:39 AM6/14/10
to efloraofindia, dein jones

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/6087881444cf5c33” from me.

J.M. Garg