¿ Lindernia , Anisomeles ? OR ...

Dinesh Valke

Jun 11, 2009, 11:54:27 AM6/11/09
to Indian Tree Pix
Hello friends,

Help me with ID.
Place: Bassein fort (Vasai)
Date: 03 JAN 09

... wild, wild guesses:  ¿ Lindernia , Anisomeles ?

Regards.
3166748052_2cdc67a393_b.jpg
3165910005_598d8160e1_b.jpg
3165914307_cf32a25fb2_b.jpg
3166735824_613c669f03_b.jpg

sweedle cerejo

Jun 11, 2009, 12:48:23 PM6/11/09
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Hello Dineshji,

                    This is a plant of Scrophulariaceae family. Its botanical name is Lindenbergia muraria and it is observed exclusively on the walls of Bassein fort.

Regadrs,
Sweedle

"The more our world functions like the natural world, the more likely we are to endure on this home that is ours, but not ours alone."
~ Janine Benyus

Dinesh Valke

Jun 11, 2009, 1:06:35 PM6/11/09
to sweedle cerejo, Indian Tree Pix
.... immense thanks, Sweedle ji.
Regards.

JM Garg

Jun 3, 2020, 6:04:33 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Sweedle Cerejo
This should be Lindenbergia indica as per keys, images, details and references herein.
3166748052_2cdc67a393_b.jpg
3165910005_598d8160e1_b.jpg
3165914307_cf32a25fb2_b.jpg
3166735824_613c669f03_b.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 4, 2020, 11:07:00 AM6/4/20
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, Sweedle Cerejo
Many thanks Garg ji. I will correct my notes at flickr shortly.
Regards.
Dinesh