Looking in Mumbai for Tabebuia heterophylla

J.M. Garg

Feb 25, 2022, 11:11:03 AM2/25/22
to efloraofindia, bhise....@gmail.com
Any help in the following matter:
"Currently I'm doing research on Tabebuia heterophylla and I am looking for this plant in mumbai. Do you know the location of this plant or from where I can get this? It would be really helpful if you could help me.

Thank You,
Komal Bhise."

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shobha Chavda

Feb 26, 2022, 12:43:48 AM2/26/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, bhise....@gmail.com
Garg ji,is this T.heterophylla ? I am unsure about the species.But this tree is in our area ( Versova,Mumbai).
Regards,
Shobha
IMG_4790.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 3, 2022, 5:59:14 AM3/3/22
to Shobha Chavda, efloraofindia, bhise....@gmail.com
Yes, it is Tabebuia heterophylla, cultivated as a roadside tree.
I think I have seen one near Budhwar Park, Mumbai, where I stay (though not very sure).
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shobha Chavda