Request for ID 080809 Sinthan Pass 16

Swagat

Sep 19, 2009, 9:22:38 AM9/19/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Location- On the way... from Kookar Nag to Sinthan Pass, Jammu & Kashmir.
Date- 08th August 2009.

Thanks in advance,

~Swagat
9223217568

080809Swagat-SinthanPass16A.jpg
080809Swagat-SinthanPass16B.jpg

singhg .

Sep 19, 2009, 9:36:21 AM9/19/09
to Swagat, indiantreepix
At this stage Corydalis, nearest guess C. govaniana. Confirmation after 15 October when I reach back to India.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2009, 1:23:59 AM10/22/09
to indiantreepix, Swagat, Gurcharan Singh-sify
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Earlier relevant feedback
"At this stage Corydalis, nearest guess C. govaniana. Confirmation after 15
October when I reach back to India.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh"

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

080809Swagat-SinthanPass16A.jpg
080809Swagat-SinthanPass16B.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 25, 2009, 10:35:53 AM10/25/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Swagat
More likely Corydalis thyrsiflora. The species has more than two stem leaves.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi