SK 3805 19 July 2023

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2023, 11:07:48 AM7/19/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Barsha Tal, Dhorpatan, Baglung, Nepal
Date: 31May 2023
Elevation: 2900 m.
Habit : Wild

Arnebia hispidissima (Lehm.) A.DC. ???

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC03818.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2023, 11:08:10 AM7/19/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC03819.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2023, 11:08:20 AM7/19/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC03820.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2023, 11:08:29 AM7/19/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC03821.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2023, 11:08:41 AM7/19/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC03822.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2023, 5:12:34 AM7/29/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 29, 2023, 10:54:19 AM7/29/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
I was also doubtful but bust suggested. By the way Boraginacae ?
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 8, 2023, 10:45:14 PM8/8/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Looks different as per images at
I was also doubtful but bust suggested. By the way Boraginacae ?
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSC03818.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2023, 6:16:11 AM8/9/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Ishwari ji.

Aug 9, 2023, 6:18:10 AM8/9/23
to J.M. Garg, Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraofindia
M. emodi flowers are different in shape and color .

Thank you Dr.Rai !

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 9, 2023, 6:26:24 AM8/9/23
to Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes Dr. Rai !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 9, 2023, 2:24:26 PM8/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Ishwari Rai, J.M. Garg
check with Amsinckia sps...mostly Amsinckia intermedia.

thank you

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 10, 2023, 2:11:52 AM8/10/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, J.M. Garg
I am not sure if it is matching. However, this sp is found only in North America, Europe and Australia !
I guess it could be some Boraginaceae found in the Asian continent.

Thank you Mr. Chowdary

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 20, 2023, 4:57:37 AM8/20/23
to Saroj Kasaju, Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraindia, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
I think Ishwari ji may be right, in that flower may belong to some other plant.
This flower seems to have fallen from somewhere.
I can not see any petiole etc. where this flower seems to be attached.

On Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 15:56, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 20, 2023, 5:46:18 AM8/20/23
to J.M. Garg, Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraindia, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
In that case it is OK !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju