Cassia occidentalis from Panipat

Balkar Arya

Aug 20, 2010, 12:56:15 AM8/20/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
I am back again after a long gap. During this gap i learn a lots of
lesson and will share some of them with you as well. As i lost my
precious data, i will not be able to contribute much before going to
some long tours. Now i have some photos from panipat and from shimla
(recently visited). I will upload them one by one. I am also trying to
get my data recovered, hope to get that soon.
Very sorry for remaining away from the group

For today here is Cassia occidentalis from Panipat

With Best Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Cassia occidentalis1_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis2_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis3_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis4_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis5_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis6_TN.JPG
Cassia occidentalis_TN.JPG

tanay bose

Aug 20, 2010, 1:05:49 AM8/20/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Nice you see you are back with the group activity . A lovely and complete set of photos.
Thanks for sharing
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 20, 2010, 1:18:30 AM8/20/10
to tanay bose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Welcome you back Balkar ji
Good photographs. Abundantly flowering in Delhi right now.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Aug 20, 2010, 1:32:38 AM8/20/10
to Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, indiantreepix
Dear All

Thanks a lot for your best wishes. I think i will be active now