[efloraofindia:34491] Aporosa lindlindleyana (wight) Baille., Etul.

Rashida Atthar

May 10, 2010, 10:53:24 AM5/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
An evergreen tree with typical coriaceous, glabrous leaves and tips  seen with fruits, pointed seen with the style at Kulgi WLS, Karnataka last week of April,'10.

regards,
Rashida.

Aporusa lindleyana coriaceous glabrous leavesJPG.JPG
Aporusa lindleyana fruits.JPG
Aporusa lindleyana leaflets.JPG
Aporusa lindleyana (wight) Baille.foliage.JPG
Aporusa lindleyana full tree.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

May 10, 2010, 11:17:19 AM5/10/10
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rashida ji
It is always good to see plants you have never heard about. Thanks Rashida ji for adding one more plant to my knowledge.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

May 10, 2010, 12:16:13 PM5/10/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com

A completely new plant for me too!! Thanks rashida Ji for posting this.
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)