[efloraofindia:34212] Parakeet on my Mango

shobha chavda

May 7, 2010, 8:36:39 AM5/7/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All,
Posting two photos of Rose-ringed Parakeet having feast on ripe mangoes in my garden.
Shobha

Copy of Rose-ringed Parakeet.jpg
Copy of Rose-ringed Parakeet on Mango tree.jpg

tanay bose

May 7, 2010, 12:02:07 PM5/7/10
to shobha chavda, indiantreepix
Lovely brirds !!!
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

mani nair

May 7, 2010, 9:56:02 PM5/7/10
to shobha chavda, indiantreepix
Shobhaji, Excellent photo. The Parakeet must be thanking you for the
delicious mangoes. We should plant more such trees which is useful
to us and also birds and animals. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Mani.

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 8, 2010, 2:43:15 AM5/8/10
to mani nair, shobha chavda, indiantreepix
mani and shobhaji, tell it to the orchard owner!
ak
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road