[efloraofindia:35030] Ophioglossum vulgatum

Satish Chile

May 17, 2010, 9:02:22 AM5/17/10
to indiantreepix
Ophioglossum vulgatum is growing in the garden of my house in such a hot summer. Tanay ji I took this shot on Sunday well after a sweet conversation with you.
Satish

--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

IMG0044A.jpg
IMG0045A.jpg
IMG0046A.jpg
IMG0047A.jpg
IMG0048A.jpg
IMG0049A.jpg
IMG0050A.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2010, 9:06:03 AM5/17/10
to Satish Chile, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
You are really resourceful and imaginative. Keep the good work on.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2010, 10:18:47 AM5/17/10
to tanay bose, Satish Chile, indiantreepix
Sorry for transfering the credit
Now Tanay you will assert that I need tonic.

Satish ji thanks for growing and showing this unique plant.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:42 PM, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Gurcharan ji this not Balkar Ji but Satish Chile Ji, Nice Satish ji quite a rare occurance....
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

tanay bose

May 17, 2010, 10:12:21 AM5/17/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Satish Chile, indiantreepix

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

tanay bose

May 17, 2010, 10:59:52 AM5/17/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Satish Chile, indiantreepix
No not at all you are too young for the tonic !!! wait for another 15-20 years before you can taste it.
Ha Ha HA Ha
Tanay