images of lamiaceae member

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 4:53:33 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान

Dear sir, good afternoon, here I'm attaching images of lamiaceae member, please have a look.
captured Doda JK
alt. 700m approx.
--
Thanks & Regards
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 4:54:27 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
Thanks, Sunit ji
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 4:54:47 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2021, 11:53:32 AM4/4/21
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh Chauhan

Apr 5, 2021, 3:33:25 AM4/5/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok, thanks.
but it was captured from an altitude of nearly 700m and distribution shows that O.vulgare occurs above 1500m, just removing my doubt sir.

J.M. Garg

Apr 9, 2021, 2:04:54 AM4/9/21
to Sunit Singh Chauhan, efloraofindia
I think that is not an issue.
Pl. see elevation as per Checklist of Nepal and Flora of China and distribution as per Flora of Pakistan
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh Chauhan