Impatiens scabrida DC.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2021, 9:08:01 AM10/3/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Wojciech Adamowski
Dear Members,

Location: Dailekh, West Nepal
Altitude:  2230m.
Date: 12 August 2021
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0712.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2021, 9:08:13 AM10/3/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Wojciech Adamowski

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0713.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2021, 9:08:26 AM10/3/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Wojciech Adamowski
DSC_0714.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2021, 9:08:42 AM10/3/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Wojciech Adamowski

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0715.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 9, 2021, 11:23:15 AM10/9/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 9, 2021, 12:34:37 PM10/9/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
I guess I had gone through our discussions  earlier but POWO,COl<IPNI and GBIF
still showing them as separate sp. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 23, 2021, 7:59:18 AM10/23/21
to Wojciech Adamowski

Thank you Dr. Admowski !

Saroj Kasaju

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM Wojciech Adamowski <kruszc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Kasaju,
and this is what Dr. Akiyama call Impatiens tricornis and what was earlier often named I. scabrida or I. cristata, with less or more saccate lower sepal and appendage on upper sepal - check the same paper as in previous mail.
Best regards           Wojciech Adamowski

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 21, 2022, 12:33:44 PM1/21/22
to Wojciech Adamowski, efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Surkhet_335.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 21, 2022, 12:33:54 PM1/21/22
to Wojciech Adamowski, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Surkhet_337.jpg