Request for ID: 030210-AK-2

Aarti S. Khale

Feb 3, 2010, 1:40:28 AM2/3/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This picture was taken on 23rd Nov, 08 at Ramoji Film City,Hyderabad.
Regards,
Aarti Khale

You have been sent 1 picture.

Palm,Ramoji Film City-P1050594.JPG

Palm,Ramoji Film City-P1050594.JPG

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Feb 3, 2010, 2:21:21 AM2/3/10
to efloraofindia
This looks like Cycas circinalis or rumphii to me. Female cones.
Pankaj

Parjanya guru

Feb 3, 2010, 2:37:22 AM2/3/10
to Dr. Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Any chance for Cycas ramphii.?

On 2/3/10, Dr. Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:
This looks like Cycas circinalis or rumphii to me. Female cones.
Pankaj

MAX OVERTON

Feb 3, 2010, 6:15:37 AM2/3/10
to aarti...@gmail.com, Indian tree pics
It is a Cycad, not a palm.

Cheers,
Max

Novels by Max and/or Ariana Overton http://www.maxoverton.com

The Lion of Scythia Trilogy (Lion of Scythia, The Golden King, Funeral in Babylon); The Glass House Trilogy (Glass House, A Glass Darkly, Looking Glass); A Cry of Shadows, The Devil is in the Details,  Trapdoor, Tapestry,  Scarab - Akhenaten (Book 1 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Smenkhkare (Book 2 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Tutankhamen (Book 3 of the Amarnan Kings), Scarab - Ay (Book 4 of the Amarnan Kings), Rakshasa (Book 1 of the Demon series), Djinn (Book 2 of the Demon series), Glass Continuum, Ascension
Works in Progress: Sequestered, Scarab - Horemheb (Book 5 of the Amarnan Kings), Succubus (Book 3 of the Demon series)

Also check out http://julesphotographiccreations.blogspot.com/

This message was created using recycled letters from deleted emails

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:40:28 +0400
Subject: [efloraofindia:27147] Request for ID: 030210-AK-2
From: aarti...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

R. Vijayasankar

Feb 5, 2010, 1:04:59 AM2/5/10
to MAX OVERTON, aarti...@gmail.com, Indian tree pics
Since it is from Andhra Pradesh, it can be Cycas beddomi also!?
--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

J.M. Garg

Mar 5, 2010, 3:22:04 AM3/5/10
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayasankar Raman, Max Overton

Earlier relevant feedback:

“This looks like Cycas circinalis or rumphii to me. Female cones.
Pankaj”

“Any chance for Cycas ramphii.?” from Parjanya ji

It is a Cycad, not a palm.
Cheers,
Max”

"Since it is from Andhra Pradesh, it can be Cycas beddomi also!?" from Vijayasankar ji.

Mar 5, 2010, 8:14:04 AM3/5/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayasankar Raman, Max Overton
Dear all ,
I think this is not pinnatifid megasporophyll Cycas circinalis.

Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

promila chaturvedi

Mar 5, 2010, 8:35:01 AM3/5/10
to jmg...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, aarti...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, maxov...@hotmail.com
To meitlookslike Cycas circinalis.
Promila

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:52:04 +0530
Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:28827] Request for ID: 030210-AK-2
From: jmg...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com
CC: aarti...@gmail.com; sahani...@gmail.com; vijay.b...@gmail.com; maxov...@hotmail.com

IPL - III and all the controversies Drag n’ drop
Message has been deleted

tanay bose

Mar 5, 2010, 9:34:27 AM3/5/10
to promila chaturvedi, jmg...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com, aarti...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, maxov...@hotmail.com
Dear all ,
please exuse me for the typhographical error. My statement is .............................

"I think this is non-pinnatifid megasporophyll of Cycas circinalis."

Regards
Tanay

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 19, 2013, 1:07:35 AM12/19/13