SK 2982 22 September 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2021, 5:24:01 AM9/22/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Dailekh, West Nepal
Altitude:  1700 m.
Date: 13 August 2021
Habit : Wild
Potentilla lancinata Cardot. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
Surkhet_504.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2021, 5:24:10 AM9/22/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Surkhet_506.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2021, 7:35:48 AM9/27/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
No distribution in Nepal as per POWO and Checklist of Nepal.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 27, 2021, 7:50:49 AM9/27/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
I agree Mr.Garg but "Biodiversity in Karnali Province: Current Status and Conservation " published by the "Karnali province Government of Nepal" in 'Found and Expected list' has enlisted Potentilla lancinata Cardot. .
The sp. looks similar but I am not sure !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2021, 12:07:40 PM10/3/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

No distribution in Nepal as per POWO and Checklist of Nepal.- from me

I agree Mr.Garg but "Biodiversity in Karnali Province: Current Status and Conservation " published by the "Karnali province Government of Nepal" in 'Found and Expected list' has enlisted Potentilla lancinata Cardot. .
The sp. looks similar but I am not sure !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
Surkhet_504.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2021, 12:27:38 PM10/3/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Ishwari ji

Oct 3, 2021, 10:31:37 PM10/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
It is Duchesnea indica only.

G S Rawat
---

J.M. Garg

Oct 4, 2021, 12:22:34 AM10/4/21
to GOPAL SINGH Rawat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Rawat ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 4, 2021, 12:56:06 AM10/4/21
to GOPAL SINGH Rawat, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Dr. Rawat / Dr. Rai !
Potentilla indica (Andr.) Wolf

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju