Identification request 18

Sonu Kumar

Dec 20, 2022, 9:19:21 AM12/20/22
to efloraofindia
Habitat: Rocky/Aravali mountain
Habit: Herb
Loc: Udaipur
Date:09/12/2022
IMG20221211085814.jpg
IMG20221211085804.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 20, 2022, 10:02:43 AM12/20/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sonu Kumar, J.M. Garg
Umbelliferae ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2022, 8:49:26 PM12/20/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Sonu Kumar
Yes. Pl. check comparative images

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 21, 2022, 7:01:43 AM12/21/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Sonu Kumar
Maybe some Pimpinella species.
Pl. post a habit image along with lower leaves etc.
What are the species listed in your area?

But I think it may not have any distribution there.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sonu Kumar

Dec 22, 2022, 10:33:22 PM12/22/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Sorry Sir, No more photographs available because this plant was on mining site and carrying mobile phone was not allowed there so I took a sample of it.
Thank you 🙏

J.M. Garg

Jan 4, 2023, 6:36:52 AM1/4/23
to Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Sonu ji,
What are the species reported from your area?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sonu Kumar

Jan 4, 2023, 6:57:00 AM1/4/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Sir, in my area there are reported only few species of  Apiaceae.
Reference Flora of Rajasthan (Hadoti division) by- dr. Niranjan Sharma
With regards 🌿
IMG_20230104_171748.jpg
IMG_20230104_171733.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 4, 2023, 7:12:58 AM1/4/23
to Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sonu ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sonu Kumar

Jan 4, 2023, 7:52:23 AM1/4/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
My pleasure! Sir 🌿

J.M. Garg

Jan 5, 2023, 1:47:00 AM1/5/23
to Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Check the possibility of Peucedanum dhana as per POWO specimen, GBIF specimen. IIM specimen and Research gate.
To me appears somewhat close.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg