Whlenbergia marginata from Periyar(Campanulaceae).jpg

25 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Nayan Singh

nelasīta,
2009. gada 10. sept. 13:36:5310.09.09
uz indiantreepix,WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Friends
it is from Peryar near the reservoir, taken on 11-5-09, I think it is
Whlenbergia marginata from Campanulaceae, experts please comment
thanks
Nayan
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Whlenbergia marginata (Campanulaceae).jpg

devendra

nelasīta,
2009. gada 20. sept. 23:17:3620.09.09
uz indiantreepix,ns_dun...@yahoo.co.in

it is from Peryar near the reservoir, taken on 11-5-09, I think it is
Whlenbergia marginata from Campanulaceae, experts please comment
thanks
Nayan

...................................N.S.Dungriyal IFS

Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights

and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

Devendra Bhardwaj

nelasīta,
2009. gada 20. sept. 23:55:0120.09.09
uz indiantreepix,ns_dun...@yahoo.co.in
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Earlier relevant feedback

--- On Mon, 21/9/09, devendra <devendra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/
Whlenbergia+marginata+(Campanulaceae).jpg

Dr E S Santhosh Kumar

nelasīta,
2009. gada 21. sept. 04:41:1621.09.09
uz devendra,indiantreepix,ns_dun...@yahoo.co.in
I think it represents Lindernia sp. of Scrophulariaceae

Santhosh

2009/9/21 devendra <devendra...@yahoo.com>
--
SANTHOSH
-----------------------------------

Dr. E S SANTHOSH KUMAR
Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala, India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com
 Please consider your environmental responsibility:Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!

Navendu

nelasīta,
2009. gada 21. sept. 12:40:0821.09.09
uz indiantreepix
I think its Lindernia antipoda

navendu

singhg .

nelasīta,
2009. gada 21. sept. 12:49:3021.09.09
uz Navendu,indiantreepix
On 9/21/09, Navendu <navend...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think its Lindernia antipoda

navendu
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
Phone: 011025518297; Mobile: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Nayan Singh

nelasīta,
2009. gada 21. sept. 23:34:1521.09.09
uz singhg .,indiantreepix
Thanks Gurcharan Sing ji and Navendu ji, thank for your respons. Gurcharan Singh ji's response in not visible in my mail. Yes now i think Navendu ji is right, this plant is Lindernia antipoda.
thanks again