Cyatheaceae (ferns) with comparative images

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2023, 11:27:29 AM4/1/23
to efloraofindia

Dear members,

Species, genus & family pages of‎‎‎ Cyatheaceae are now with comparative images. On clicking the link of species, one can check the complete details.

May I request you to pl. go through & point out mistakes, if any. I hope this will aid in identification in future. If anybody can send images of other species of this family (for incorporation in the website), if any, or can identify unidentified/ wrongly identified images, it will be really nice. Pl. circulate it widely, for the benefit of all concerned.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg