Sadasivakona hill tree

bharathi raja

Jan 25, 2021, 10:55:01 PM1/25/21
to efloraofindia
All,
Found near waterfalls in Sadasivakona hill of Eastern ghats in Chitti district of AP.
uk.JPG
uk1.JPG

radha veach

Jan 25, 2021, 11:44:18 PM1/25/21
to efloraofindia
Leaves look like Carallia brachiata

regards
Radha

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2021, 4:58:13 AM1/26/21
to efloraofindia, Bharathi raja, radha veach

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

radha veach

Jan 26, 2021, 9:45:43 AM1/26/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bharathi raja
Hi Garg ji.

I see lots of messages from you on the forum and on email which have no text. In don't know if this means you agree or if it is just a 'thank you'

Regards
Radha

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 26, 2021, 10:02:30 AM1/26/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Bharathi raja
Yes, it's Caralia brachiata, I agree with Radha JI,
With regards.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 26, 2021, 10:03:06 AM1/26/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Bharathi raja
Yes, it's Carallia brachiata, I agree with Radha JI,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2021, 10:21:52 AM1/26/21
to radha veach, efloraofindia, Bharathi raja
Thanks, Radha ji.
I just marked a copy to the poster. Some of the members are not having 'All mail option' and many a times they do not become aware of the reply immediately.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg